Concerning information on applicants and visitors on the website www.bekey.dk
1. PROTECTION OF YOUR PRIVACY
BEKEY (herafter refered to as (“we”) takes processing of your personal data very seriously. We ensure a reasonable and transparent processing in accordance with the rules on processing of personal data.
2. DATA PROTECTION RESPONSIBILITY AND CONTACT DETAILS
BEKEY is controller in respect of the processing of personal data received about you. We may be contacted as follows:
CVR no. 27 50 79 80
Gladsaxe Møllevej 28
Telephone: +45 43 43 99 90
If you have any questions concerning the processing of your personal data, you are welcome to contact us.
3. WE WILL PROCESS THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU
We will process the following general personal data:
Clients in our NETKEY services
- Regular contact information, and information on purchases and other requests.
- Name of door unit
Users whom by using our customer NETKEY system have a digital key:
- Telephone number
- Address and time stamp when using the digital key
- Correspondence in relations to the users and citizens
It is necessary for us to register the above information in order to fulfill our contract with our customer for the delivery of our key system. Information about users can be received from the customer.
Visitors on our website:
- Geographical area
- IP addresses, unit data, including unit ID and other cookie data (visitor data) which may be personal data.
4. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS
The purpose and legal basis of our processing of your personal data are as follows:
The purpose of our processing of your personal information is to fulfill the contract we have with our customer regarding the delivery of a key system at the address with the ability to connect users.
We treat only your personal information to the extent necessary to meet the purposes for which the information has been collected.
Visitors on our website: Analysis of and statistics concerning the use of the website for the purpose of optimising the website. Optimisation of the website is our legitimate interest, and article 6 (1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation therefore constitutes the legal basis of the processing.
4.2 Legal basis
We are obligated to inform you about the legal basis for processing your information. They are the following:
Customers connected to the key system: Completion of the contract with the customers, cf. Article 6 (1) of the Personal Data Regulation. (1) (b)
Users who via a connection to our customer’s key system have a digital key: Article 6, subsection 1 of the Personal Data Regulation. 1 (f) on legitimate interests, where the legitimate interest for BEKEY is fulfilling the contract with customers.
5. COOPERATION PARTNERS
We will not disclose your personal data to others in connection with your visit on the website and the recruitment procedure.
We will use the following processors:
- Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL, 5 rue Plaetis, L-2338 Luxembourg
- Hetzner Online GmbH
- OVH Hosting Ltd
IT-development and support:
- FK Distribution A/S
- Ciklum ApS
- Cekura A/S
- FreshDesk (FreshWorks) Inc.
- Twilio Inc.
- Clickatell Inc.
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
6. TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES
Our analysis partners may transfer your personal data to the USA, which is considered an insecure third country. The basis of the transfer is a Privacy Shield certificate, which can be seen here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI.
Our IT-development and support may transfer your personal data to the Ukraine which is considered an insecure third country. The basis of the transfer is a European Standard Clause Agreement.
Visitors on our website: Data on your conduct on our website will be deleted when the data are no longer relevant for their purpose and generally no later than 26 months after collection.
Costumers of our services: We store your information for as long as it is neccesary to fulfill our contract and five years hereafter to ensure compliance with relevant legislation particularely the danish bookkeeping rules on the keeping of bookkeeping material for 5 years and the current fiscal year.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
If you wish to exercise the below rights, please contact us using the contact details listed above.
Your rights are the following:
- Right of access: You are entitled to have access to the personal data processed and a number of additional information. However, the right of access may not infringe other persons’ rights and rights of freedom.
- Right of rectification: You are entitled to have incorrect personal data rectified.
- Right of deletion: In special situations, you are entitled to have personal data deleted before our general deletion takes place.
- Right of restriction of processing: In certain situations, you are entitled to have the processing of your personal data restricted. If you are entitled to such restricted processing, we may only process your personal data – except for storage – with your consent, for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim or to protect a person or important public interests.
- Right of data portability: You are entitled to data portability if our processing of your personal data is based on your consent or an agreement, and the processing takes place automatically. This right implies that you are entitled to have your personal data forwarded in a structured, generally applied and machine-readable format, which you are entitled to transfer to another service provider.
- Right of objection: In certain situations, you are entitled to object to our legal processing of your personal data. You may also object to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right of withdrawal of consent: If our processing is based on your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent wholly or partly. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing made by us until your consent is withdrawn. Withdrawal of your consent will thus only be valid from that point in time.
For more information on your rights, see the Danish Data Protection Agency’s guidelines describing the data subject’s rights on www.datatilsynet.dk.
If you wish to complain about our processing of your personal data, you may complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency, which has the following contact details:
The Danish Data Protection Agency
Address: Borgergade 28, 5., DK-1300 Copenhagen K
Telephone no.: + 45 33 19 32 00