WE BELIEVE CAREGIVERS SHOULD SPEND THEIR TIME WITH THEIR PATIENTS
What is BEKEY HomeCare?
BEKEY access control system for home care has been developed over the last 5 years, where the focus has been on optimizing and helping the Home Care departments in municipalities to provide a more efficient service to the elderly residents in need of social assistance.
In 2010 we won the first tender for implementing access control in a municipality in Denmark. Ever since we have been driven to use the technology we developed to create solutions that are responding to the needs of the residents and the caregivers.
Focusing on the processes in the daily business for the elderly care, we realized that the most important aspects are:
Ensuring a high level of safety for all the stakeholders involved, such as elderly residents, their families and the caregivers
Flexibility in using the system so it can be adjusted to particular needs
Reducing the time and hassle that the caregivers spend with access management
THE ONBOARDING PROCESS
When choosing BEKEY access control system for home care, we offer support throughout the entire implementation and onboarding process
Ongoing status meetings
Throughout the project period, BEKEY ensures support meetings (in person or by phone) for all the stakeholders involved: operations, IT, technical, etc.
BEKEY fitters will provide on the spot demonstrations on how the BEKEY products are installed and operated via the BEKEY app.
Required materials & templates
BEKEY will provide all the requested forms and templates such as: warning letter to citizens, approvals for stairways / Housing Associations etc.
Q&A materials for residents and caregivers
We are aware of the importance that both employees and residents need to be comfortable with the BEKEY system and the way it works. Therefore, we will provide materials that answer the most common questions they might have, plus they can contact us with any additional questions.
The administrators will benefit from an extensive training session in using the NETKEY software.
After the implementation of the project is finalized, 24/7 phone support will be provided to the employees in the municipality.
AN INTEGRATED DIGITAL KEY SYSTEM FOCUSED ON THE NEEDS OF THE RESIDENTS AND THE CAREGIVERS
The BEKEY product portfolio covers almost all types of doors, gates and access points. The SmartLock and Door unit are installed without requiring any modifications to the resident’s doors. Therefore, they can be quickly mounted or removed, causing no alterations to the door or gate.
NETKEY administration & distribution software
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- A number of features are offered, for example: instant access, key bundles, users logs, installation requests, removal requests, battery status etc.
- All changes made in the system will take effect immediately
- Web-based software, secure and without limitations regarding the number of users or units supported
- Full overview of current tasks in the installation app
- Quality assurance
- Possibility of photo documentation stored in NETKEY
- Intuitive and easy application – the phone is your key
- High data security, minimum 128-bit encryption; keys cannot be copied
- The market’s widest support for both smartphones and tablets
Emergency alarm system
- Extremely user-friendly for citizens and staff
- Great safety and security
- No limit on number of residents on the system
- Two-way communication between residents and staff through emergency call box on each alarm activation
A complete portfolio of quality products
- SmartLock that is mounted on the existing lock on the resident’s door
- Door unit that is compatible with intercom systems, electric strikes etc.
- KeyBox that represents a sturdy and protective box for safekeeping of keys
- Medicine cabinets that allow for safe storage of medicines in the resident’s home
- 100% Danish designed & developed
MUNICIPALITIES THAT USE BEKEY
The BEKEY HomeCare system has been implemented in 23 municipalities across Denmark.
Together with our partners, we also implemented the system in municipalities in Sweden and Norway.
300 units installed
2,500 units installed
800 units installed
250 units installed
600 units installed
1,500 units installed
800 units installed
1,100 units installed
700 units installed
1,300 units installed
8,000 units installed
Pilot project with 100+ units installed
WHY DO MUNICIPALITIES CHOOSE BEKEY?
BEKEY HomeCare was designed specifically for the home care sector
Mobile-based flexible system
User-friendly and easy-to-use platform for administration of digital keys
Easy to install and remove hardware at competitive prices
Highly-secure data with a solid backup
BEKEY PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
ALL PRODUCTS COME WITH A 3-YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED
Can be used in the private or corporate version. For corporate users, digital keys are managed through NETKEY. For private users, access is distributed and administrated directly from the app.